You will love how wonderful these cleaning products are! After years of searching for natural, biodegradable products and trying them all, you have found the best!
Biokleen products can replace most mainstream cleaning products in your home, eliminating the risk to your family's health, and our environment. Biokleen products are just as effective and affordable as conventional cleaning products, leaving you no reason not to switch.
Do more for Mother Nature. Use Less!
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
- Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
- Leaves the smallest “footprint” on the environment.
- Lower price per use, saving you money.
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils…no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or pollutants.
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
Meets performance tests, No Aquatic Toxicity, No Human Toxicity, Readily Biodegradable-Does not Biodegrade to More Harmful Compounds, No Carcinogens or Reproductive Toxins, No Eutrophication (ingredients do not fuel algae blooms), No Skin/Eye Corrosivity, Concentrates, Not Skin Sensitizers, Safe Fragrances, Non-Combustible, No Endocrine Disruptors, Minimal VOC's, Natural Ingredients, Non-Reactive, No Asthmagens or Respiratory Sensitizers, No Neurotoxins, Made from Renewable Resources, More Neutral pH, Uses Third-Party Systems for verifications, No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants, No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
These cleaners have no glycol ether, linear alcohol from crude oil, butyl, caustics, chlorine, borine, phosphorous, nonyl phenol, MEA, EDTA, TEA, phenolics, quaternaries, silicone, artificial fragrance or coloring, optical brighteners, known carcinogens or other undesirable ingredients. If you have a water softener, you may wind up using 1/2 of the recommended amounts.
For commercial orders, if LTL commercial shipping is lower, your order will automatically be discounted.
How Many Comes in a Case? 16 oz.= 12, 32 oz = 12, 1/2 gal = 6, Gallon = 4, 2 lb = 12, 5 lb = 8, 10 lb = 4