Plum Flower Uncaria Hook
Pinyin Name: Gou Teng
English Name: Uncaria Hook, Gambit
Properties: sweet, cool
Channels Entered: Liver, Pericardium
Extinguish wind, alleviate spasms, childhood convulsions, clenching of teeth, tremors, high fever, seizures, rolling of eyes, irritability, restlessness, high fever from rising liver yang, headache, red eyes, pain in the eyes, rashes from wind heat, heat-phlegm-stroke, fainting, facial paralysis, dizziness, vertigo, high blood pressure, tinnitus, insomnia and muscle twitching are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this herb for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Stabilizes Shen, Extinguishes Wind and Alleviates Spasms
Liver Imbalances Causing Shen Disturbance
Liver Wind: This Herb is Essential in Extinguishing Wind and Sedating Fire Presenting the Following:
- Childhood convulsions, clenching of jaws, tremors, high fever, spasms, seizures, eclampsia, clenching of teeth, rolling of eyes, tetany, irritability and restlessness
- Stroke: Liver wind in combination with phlegm may result in sudden stroke, fainting, facial paralysis, hemiplegia or loss of the ability to speak
- Headache, red and painful eyes or incomplete eruption of rashes caused by wind-heat
- High fever in Liver yang rising
Clears Heat and Pacifies Liver Yang
- High blood pressure, tinnitus, insomnia, heavy-headed sensations, muscle twitching
- Headache, feeling of distention in the head
- Dizziness, vertigo
- Rising Liver yang
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Each bottle contains 100 grams.