Plum Flower Albizzia Bark
He Huan Pi
Pinyin Name: He Huan Pi
English Name: Albizzia Bark
Properties: sweet, neutral
Channels Entered: Heart, Liver
Calm the Spirit, relieve constraint, invigorate the blood and reduce swelling are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this herb for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Calms the Spirit and Relieves Constraint
- Emotional constraint due to Liver qi stagnation
- Benefits short temper, depression, insomnia, irritability, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) and forgetfulness
- Mild and is usually used as an adjunct to other tranquilizing herbs
- Emotional disturbance
Invigorates the Blood and Reduces Swelling
- Pain and swelling due to traumatic injury, including bone fractures
- Invigorates blood circulation
- Reduces swelling
- Promotes generation of flesh
- Facilitates healing of bone fractures. It is one of the most important herbs for treatment of external trauma and injuries.
- Effective to treat vomiting of sputum and blood.
- Lung abscesses with chest pain and coughing of sputum and blood
- Abscess and swellings
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2-3 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Should not be used during pregnancy as it stimulates contraction of the uterus.
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains non-gmo dextrin.