Fatigue, lack of energy, poor appetite, soreness and pain in the lower back and knees, spleen and kidney yang deficiency, calm the spirit, insomnia, dream disturbed sleep, nourish heart shen, excessive dreaming, difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies Qi and Strengthens the Spleen and Kidney
- Spleen and Kidney Yang Deficiencies
- Benefits deficiency characterized by fatigue, lack of energy, poor appetite, and soreness and pain of the lower back and knees
- Ci Wu Jia is relatively mild and should be combined with other tonic herbs for maximum effectiveness
- General fatigue, poor appetite
- Lower back pain and knee pain from Kidney yang deficiency
Calms the Spirit
- Ci Wu Jia calms the shen to relieve insomnia or dream-disturbed sleep
- Benefits lack of nourishment to the shen of the Heart
- Excessive dreaming, difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Benefits disturbed sleep from deficiency
Plum Flower Eleuthero Root
Ci Wu Jia
Pinyin Name: Ci Wu Jia
English Name: Eleuthero Root, Siberian Ginseng
Properties: acrid, slightly bitter, warm
Channels Entered: Spleen, Kidney, Heart
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1-3/4 to 5 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Ci Wu Jia increases the effects of Digoxin, Barbiturates, Antibiotics, and Adrenalin
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains dextrin.