Plum Flower Spirit Poria
Pinyin Name: Fu Shen
English Name: Spirit Poria
Properties: weet, bland, neutral
Channels Entered: Heart, Spleen, Kidney
Water retention, accumulation of phlegm, phlegm with vertigo, spleen deficiency phlegm, loose stools, irritable bowel syndrome, insomnia and palpitations, nourish heart and spleen and nourish kidney are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Promotes Urination and Resolves Dampness
Because of it neutral property, Fu Ling is frequently used to promote urination and eliminate dampness without damaging qi. It is uzeful for conditions that are excess or deficient, hot or cold.
- Edema caused by Spleen and Kidney yang deficiciencies
- Phlegm accumulation
- Phlegm accumulation with Spleen deficiency
- Phlegm accumulation with vertigo
Strengthens the Spleen
Spleen qi deficiency is the leading cause of accumulation of dampness. Fu Ling strengthens and tonifies the Spleen to treat edema, loose stools, fatigue, poor appetite and lack of energy
- Loose stools because of Spleen qi deficiency
- Irritable bowel syndrome from Spleen qi deficiency
Calms the Spirit
Fu Ling and Fu Shen calm the Spirit to treat insomnia and palpitations
- Insomnia and palpitations caused by deficiency of the Heart and Spleen
- Insomnia and palpitations because of phlegm obstructung the Heart
- Fu has a mild sedative effect and more abilities to stabilize and lift the Spirit than Fu Ling
Please note: Fu Shen can be used for the same benefits as Fu Ling. However, Fu Shen has more Shen enhancing properties than Fu Ling does.
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Use Fu Ling with caution in clients with yin deficiency and/or spermatorrhea.
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains dextrin.