Plum Flower Uncaria Hook
Pinyin Name: Gou Teng
English Name: Uncaria Hook, Gambit
Properties: sweet, cool
Channels Entered: Liver, Pericardium
Extinguish wind, alleviate spasms, childhood convulsions, clenching of teeth, tremors, high fever, seizures, rolling of eyes, irritability, restlessness, high fever from rising liver yang, headache, red eyes, pain in the eyes, rashes from wind heat, heat-phlegm-stroke, fainting, facial paralysis, dizziness, vertigo, high blood pressure, tinnitus, insomnia and muscle twitching are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Extinguishes Wind and Alleviates Spasms
- Liver wind: this herbs is essential in extinguishing wind and sedating fire presenting the following:
- Childhood convulsions, clenching of jaws, tremors, high fever, spasms, seizures, eclampsia, clenching of teeth, rolling of eyes, tetany, irritability and restlessness
- High fever in Liver yang rising
- Headache, red and painful eyes or incomplete eruption of rashes caused by wind-heat
- Stroke: Liver wind in combination with phlegm may result in sudden stroke, fainting, facial paralysis, hemiplegia or loss of the ability to speak
Clears Heat and Pacifies Liver Yang
- Rising Liver yang
- Headache, feeling of distention in the head
- Dizziness, vertigo
- High blood pressure, tinnitus, insomnia, heavy-headed sensations, muscle twitching
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Each bottle contains 100 grams.