Calming Shen, settling tremors and palpitations, cool the blood, brighten the eyes, generating flesh, eye pain, red-eye, ulcers, throat sores, ulcerated gums, burns, eczema and relaxing muscles are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Pacifies the Heart and Settles Tremors and Palpitations, Calms Shen, Clears Heat, Cools Blood Heat, Brightens the Eyes, Generates Tissue
- Excess and deficient Spirit disturbance
Clears the Liver and Removes Superficial Visual Obstructions
- Pterygium, eye pain
- Red, painful eyes with superficial visual obstruction
Promotes Healing and Helps Generate Flesh
- Non-healing ulcers or macerated areas
- Sores of the throat or ulcerated gums
- Burns and eczema
Smooth Muscle Relaxant
- Preparations of Zhen Zhu had an inhibitory effect on the smooth muscle of the intestines (referenced from Zhong Yao Da Ci Dien - Dictionary of Chinese Herbs, 1977, 1494)
Calcium Carbonate (over 90%), magnesium, copper, iron, leucine, methionine, alamine, glycine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, amino acids. Referenced from Chang Yong Zhong Yao Cheng Fen Yu Yao Li Shou Ce (A handbook of the composition and pharmacology of common Chinese herbs, 1994, 1311)
Pinyin Name: Zhen Zhu
English Name: Pearl, Pteria margaritifera pearl, Pteria martensis pearl
Properties: sweet, salty, cold
Channels Entered: Heart, Liver
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
0.3 to 1 gram per day for adults, infants less than 1 year 1/2 the smallest dose of 0.3 grams 1 or 2 x day., children over one year 2 times the smallest dose 1 or 2 x day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Each package contains 1 kilogram.