Nu Zhen Zi
Pinyin Name: Nu Zhen Zi
English Name: Ligustrum, Glossy Privet Fruit
Properties: sweet, bitter, cool
Channels Entered: Liver, Kidney
Prematurely gray hair, dizziness, tinnitus, loose teeth, vertigo, soreness and weakness of the lower back and knees, constipation, irritability, mood swings, hot flashes, steaming bones syndrome, thirst, night sweats, red painful eyes due to liver yang rising and blurred vision are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this herb for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies the Liver and Kidney
Good for liver and kidney deficiencies
- Prematurely gray hair
- Dizziness, tinnitus, loose teeth, vertigo and soreness and weakness of the lower back and knees
Yin-deficient heat, menopause
Nu Zhen Zi nourishes yin and dispels deficiency heat
- Irritability, mood swings
- Tidal fever, hot flashes, steaming bones sensations
- Night sweats
Clears Heat and Brightens the Eyes
- Red and painful eyes due to liver yang rising
- Blurred vision from deficiency
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Contraindicated for those who have yang deficiency or deficiency and cold of the Spleen and Stomach characterized by diarrhea
- Herb-drug interaction with antidiabetic drugs
Each package contains 5 kilograms.
Please be aware this 5 kilogram size requires a lead time of 5 days.