L'Chaim Naturally Mixed Bee Pollen
Low Moisture Whole Granule
Stop bleeding, nourish heart and blood vessels, high blood pressure, lower blood lipids, stimulation of the uterus, gastrointestinal, anti-inflammatory, immune stimulant, abnormal postpartum bleeding, coronary artery disorder, high cholesterol, eczema and colitis are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Pinyin Name: Feng Hua Fen
English Name: Bee Pollen
Properties: sweet, neural
Channels Entered: Liver, Pericardium
Primary Traditional Functions
Retains Blood and Stops Bleeding
Pollen has a dual function to simultanrously move the blood and stop bleeding. It treats various types of bleeding without causing blood stagnation.
- Uterine bleeding
- Profuse menstrual bleeding
- Excessive bleeding from traumatic injuries
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Research has shown that pollen promotes contraction of the uterus. It is best for stopping abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Use with herbs such as Lu Rong and Dang Gui
Activates Blood Circulation and Eliminates Stagnation
Commonly used to treat pain caused by stagnant blood
- Abdominal pain due to stagnant postpartum period blood or irreugular menstruation
- Postpartum abdominal pain with blood deficiency, stagnant blood or cold
- Profuse pospartum bleeding with irritability, distention, pain and feeling of oppression from blood stagnation and heat
- Hematuria caused by heat in the Urinary Bladder
- Burning dysuria
Other ingredients: none
Suggested use: First timers, put a couple of granules under your tongue to test for sensitivity. Gradually increase to 1 or 2 tablespoons or as directed by your health care practitioner. To absorb the inner nutrients, chewing granules breaks the outer wall. Should you experience an allergic reaction, avoid taking the full serving and consult with your nutritionist or health practitioner. Studies have shown bee pollen may help build immunity to common allergies.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Pollen is contraindicated during pregnancy as it may stimulate uterine contractions
- Pollen is contraindicated in the absence of blood stagnation
Each package contains 1 pound of Low Moisture Whole Granule Refrigerated Mixed Bee Pollen, non-GMO.
Shelf life: 3 years frozen, 2 years on shelf. Refrigerate in Summer. This is a Living Food.