Plum Flower Alpinia Fruit
Gao Liang Jiang
Pinyin Name: Gao Liang Jiang
English Name: Alpinia Fruit
Properties: acrid, hot
Channels Entered: Spleen, Stomach
Cold in the abdomen and epigastrum, diarrhea, dispel cold from middle burner, intestinal cramps, food stagnation, nausea and vomiting are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Alpina Fruit's strong ability is for dispelling cold in the middle burner
- Abdominal hernial pain
- Accumulation of cold with Liver qi stagnation
- Abdominal coldness
- Acute diarrhea from Spleen and Kidney yang deficiency
- Chronic diarrhea from deficiency and cold
- Coldness and pain in the epigastric and abdonimal region
- Intestinal cramps
- Food stagnation
- Nausea and vomiting from cold
- Sharp pain in the chest and abdomen
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1 to 2 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Gao Liang Jiang is contraindicated where there is interior heat with yin deficiency.
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains non-gmo dextrin.
Alpinia Fruit - Yi Zhi Ren
Products Featuring This Herb:
Heal Vaginal Discharge Teapills